Duration of employment
Minimum 1 Year
25 Bukit Batok Crescent, The Elitist, #08-01, 658066, Singapore
10:00AM - 07:00PM
May 8, 2018
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
- Attend business requirement meetings with corporate clients
- Provide business consultancy services through analysis of business processes and recommendation of technology solutions to drive process optimisation
- Gather, scope and draft requirement specifications and wireframes
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Work with team leads to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones.
- Manage and ensure timely delivery of projects
- Track project milestones and provide regular progress reports to Project Director
- Conduct and coordinate system testing to ensure defects / issues are raised and follow through and notify project team immediately on critical issues
- Develop user guides and coordinate trainings
- Project administration such as drafting of minutes, reports, timeline, and other administrative duties as assigned by Project Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Creative and passionate about proposing ideas
- Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized and possess an eye for detail
- Familiarity with HTML and tools such as Dreamweaver would be a plus
- On the job training will be provided
- Self-driven and willing to work long hours under tight deadlines
- Fluency with project management software will be an advantage.
- Fresh Diploma Holders or Graduates are welcome to apply
- Open to Singaporeans, PR and Malaysians only